Jimmy’s Lost His Marbles

First game I wrote, within the 7-days deadline. Jimmy’s Lost His Marbles was more of an experiment of the development model. I just wanted to see if I could put together a game within a week. I managed to do it in 3 days. When I started developing the game, I wasn’t sure if the idea was experimental or fun enough. Almost gave up, thinking that it will probably be all crappy. Luckily I realized that the hole point of creating the prototype was to test, if the game was going to be any fun. And also to test myself if I could create a game from scratch within 7 days.

Well here’s the bugger.

Jimmy’s Lost His Marbles

Jimmy's Lost His Marbles screenshot Screenshot of the game Screenshot of Jimmy's Lost His Marbles

Marbles.zip (1,2Mb) (Release 1)

Your goal is to destroy all marbles in a level. To destroy marbles click three marbles that are next to each other to remove them.
R – Will reset the level.
Esc – Will quit the game.

Game Design, Code & Gfx: Petri Purho ( petri.purho (at) gmail.com )

Physics model is based on Markus Ilmola’s tutorials.
Inspiration source: Experimental Gameplay Project.
Jimmy’s Lost His Marbles uses: SDL, SDL_Image and SDL_Mixer

Comments are closed.