Comments on: Kloonigames Season 1 Overview Experimental Games Wed, 06 Dec 2017 14:55:08 +0000 hourly 1 By: Two bears Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:28:09 +0000 Do you have any normal life?
How can you do so many games in so short time?
What is your method?

By: » Kloonigames Update Tue, 04 Sep 2007 02:10:25 +0000 […] and released a game on September 1st anyway, despite hints at taking a break found in his excellent Season 1 Overview. SM Word is the game, and it is part of TIGSource’s B-game […]

By: Kuba Sat, 01 Sep 2007 11:34:28 +0000 Excellent year Petri. Congratulations !
Me and my girlfriend Natalie, very like scandinavia (specialy Finland and Norway).
You are Finn! There will be nice to see something with Finnish accent, next time.

By: Jae Sun, 26 Aug 2007 10:42:30 +0000 @petri.purho “You got some cool looking website there”

Thanks, It’s just a thing I do when I’m bored, inspired by crayon 😀

I don’t think you should say “Don’t download or play this game” for Slimy Pete.
It wasn’t … that bad, I have played worse games with positive comments behind them.
knowing that 99% population wont like Slimy Pete you leaving out that 1% to find it.
There is allot of weird people in this world 🙂 .

By: Jsticker Sat, 25 Aug 2007 16:46:06 +0000 Congrats, Petri!